The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Elimination: Day 5 1/31/14

Day 5 is grocery shopping day. I broke down and got myself some Amy's gluten-free, dairy-free frozen macaroni and cheese. Thankfully, unlike most gluten-free options, there isn't any corn or soy hidden in it! It's sad that most of the things that could fit three of my criteria end up having soy to replace the diary or corn to replace the wheat. I guess this is going to be some kind of scavenger hunt!

Also, Whole Foods will make me hummus without tahini!!! I just have to buy 2lbs or more! Yay! Now I just have to find out if I can freeze hummus!


2 comments:

  1. Is Tahiti not allowed on the Virgin Diet???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahiti is allowed, as far as I know. I was avoiding it because of results of a food sensitivity test.

      Delete