The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Reintroduction Day 2: 02/18/14

Turns out French Toast without maple syrup isn't that awesome. I really didn't want sugar side-effects to confuse me about eating eggs so I tried to eat sans sweetener. I added maybe too much cinnamon and it was just not that enjoyable. I think I am getting better at making French Toast though, I have never made it before this week.
Today, I was really tired and had a headache on and off all day. I'm wondering if already the eggs are giving me allergy symptoms. I think it will be clearer after Thursday, then I can look back on all the times I ate eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment