The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Reintroduction Day 6: 02/22/14

This week I am back to my regular kale smoothies!

(The fruit looks a bit sad because it has been defrosted from the freezer over night)

I usually alternate my Breakfast Smoothies switching from kale to avocado. I pair these smoothies with Vegan and Paleo Breakfast Muffins or Paleo Granola. Together they give me a well-rounded breakfast with plenty of protein and fiber to get me through the morning until lunch time!

When I went grocery shopping last night I bought everything I need to test dairy next week. I am very nervous and excited! I hope that everything goes okay and I won't have any problems! 

No comments:

Post a Comment