The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Reintroduction Day 5: 02/21/14

I finally perfected my Vegan and Paleo Breakfast Muffins! By accident, I added a lot less baking powder and the muffins turned out wonderful! The first time I made these they didn't quite cook through because of all the bananas in there to substitute for the eggs. This time I brought the temperature of the oven down and added extra time and they were great! I think I will now take that step from the beginning when I am using bananas as an egg replacement.




No comments:

Post a Comment