The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Elimination Day 7: 02/02/14

Things are going pretty well, I miss baked goods. I have been trying to collect recipes made with ingredients that I can eat. The next step would be to get the ingredients that I need to make them! The most difficult thing to find is vegan and egg free recipes. It seems that I can only find two of the three either glute-free, paleo or vegan. I think that the best solution will be to just get some flax seeds and start replacing the eggs in paleo recipes.

Here are some of the good ones that I have found!
egg-free paleo macaroons
paleo thin mints
paleo chicken pot pie (skipping the egg brush of course, maybe olive oil will work)
zuchinni apple spice muffins need flax seeds for this one!

I had my leftover chicken for lunch on a salad and it was very yummy with the clementine slices and my usual balsamic vinaigrette! 



3 comments:

  1. I used flax seed when I ran out of eggs when making some coconut flour breakfast cookies and it was delish! I'll send you the pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the recipe for spaghetti squash and meatballs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the recipe for spaghetti squash and meatballs

    ReplyDelete