The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Elimination Day 9: 02/04/14

I have been recording my daily meals and symptoms in a journal every day. A food journal is more important for the reintroduction cycle, but I like keeping it now anyway so that I can be better at meal planning.




I'm kind of running out of things to write about. During school I don't really have a lot of time to try new recipes and experiment, I bought some almond flour online so hopefully I will have time to bake this weekend. First on my list to make: Elana's Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! Next maybe I'll do Paleo and Vegan Thin Mints! This might be a problem....


No comments:

Post a Comment