The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Reintroduction Day 10: 02/26/14

I am definitely enjoying testing dairy! Although, its not all as good as I remember it being. Maybe since I haven't been able to eat it for a while I have built it up in my head to be amazing. Cheese is still just cheese, which is good but not as heavenly as I had been imagining. I had Amy's gluten-free mac and cheese for lunch today. It was good but my favorite lunch is still refried beans on a rice tortilla!



I haven't been doing any interesting cooking this week because I have had three exams. Maybe I should tell my professors that I can't do my midterms because I have to keep up with my blog...haha. I have some good plans for next week though, I'm going to make more paleo granola and also I think I want to make spaghetti squash chicken lo mein. I still can't have soy though so I will also have to use a soy-free soy sauce recipe. I'm not sure you can still call it soy sauce if it doesn't even have soy.. My favorite flavor in Chinese cooking is definitely the scallions though, those make every recipe so I will at least be starting with something tasty! I also want to try and make those egg-free macaroons again but this time make them with no honey (or any sugar), so they will be vegan! I really love the taste of coconut so I think I will still like them! I'll let y'all know how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment