The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Elimination Day 10: 02/04/14

Wow this week just totally got away from me! I totally slacked on posting!

This week for my lunches I made a quinoa and garbanzo bean salad with orange pepper in it. I meant to add kale but forgot! It was really easy to make since I used canned grabanzo beans, which have more flavor. I used sprouted quinoa and I just threw it in the rice cooker and chopped the pepper and voila! It was great to bring with me on my busy days because I eat it cold with vinaigrette on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment