The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Elimination Day 13: 02/08/14

Today I am in hummus heaven! Yesterday I called ahead at Whole Foods and pre-ordered 2 lbs of tahini-free oasted red pepper hummus! Today I enjoyed it for lunch after my salad, I had green beans and carrots to dip and I spread some on a rice cake! Oh I have missed hummus since I came back to school! Trader Joe's has tahini-free hummus that I was enjoying at home over winter break but I had to go a few weeks without it since coming back to school.

I think this is the perfect amount of hummus don't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment