The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reintroduction Day 8: 02/24/24

Today was the first day of dairy! I had plain greek yogurt with my lunch and I'm happy to report that I felt fine afterwards. I am so happy because I love yogurt and I definitely want to be able to eat it. I made sure to get plain yogurt because I didn't want sugar to confuse my system with the yogurt. I am starting to wonder if really it has just been sugar all along!



When I think about it that kind of makes sense. In all of the foods that I have questioned over time there is also sugar! Yes, ice cream has dairy, but it also has sugar! Tomato sauce has sugar; maple syrup is sugar! It makes so much sense now!

No comments:

Post a Comment