The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Elimination Day 18: 02/13/14

Today I made myself a delicious treat to enjoy tomorrow on Valentine's Day! I made Elana's egg free coconut macaroons and they were amazing! I used my almond flour instead of coconut flour and they were so good!

Here they are before they baked, as you can see I added some chocolate chips for garnish

After: 

I am really enjoying all of the new recipes I am learning and all of the challenges that come along with allergen-free cooking! Sometimes I wonder if cooking and writing cookbooks is really my dream job...

No comments:

Post a Comment