The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Reintroduction Day 11: 02/27/14

Today was my last day testing dairy! I had ice cream in the evening and it was yummy, I love the flavor of vanilla so vanilla ice cream is definitely my favorite! In all of my recipes I almost double the vanilla because I just love the taste! I want to start cooking with real vanilla because the flavor will be stronger!!!



Anyway after a week of testing dairy I think that I can say with confidence that I had not bad symptoms and I will be able to eat it more. I'm questioning my decision with eggs though and wondering if the sugar in the bread and maple syrup may have clouded my judgement of it. I mean it's not too hard to eliminate them from my diet, but baking is definitely easier with eggs. Although I have been enjoying the challenge of baking almost vegan. JJ says to keep looking for symptoms days 4-7 so I guess I will be looking for the after effects of dairy this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment