The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reintroduction Day 7: 02/23/14

I have four different types of dairy ready to test next week: yogurt, string cheese, mac and cheese and ice cream. I'm nervous but also very excited to be able to eat dairy again!

For my dinners this week I made stuffed bell peppers and they turned out very well! I put in black beans, rice and ground beef with some tomato sauce. It was actually very easy to make them all and now I have all of my dinners made for the week! I made a total of six stuffed peppers and froze one of them for some night in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment