The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Elimination Day 11: 02/06/14

I bought this new kind of almond butter and I have been eating it obsessively! It's Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter and wow, so good! I love it because its really smooth and tasty, I decided to skip buying almond butter again this week because, it didn't make me feel so great when I ate it. My roommate pointed out that that may just be due to the fact that I ate it in mass quantities. She has had to point this out about a lot of things including: smartpuffs, tings and popcorn. It did only take me four days to eat the whole jar. I was a little sad that it didn't come in a glass jar because I have a whole collection of almond butter jars that I now use to store things:

Paleo Momshine Granola for breakfast and carrot sticks for snacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment