The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Reintroduction Day 3: 02/19/14

Today I just had another slice of my Chocolate Cinnamon Bread (hmm maybe taking out some cinnamon would make the chocolate bread less bitter- lesson learned after the French Toast fiasco). I actually felt fine for the most part after eating this. I took an epsom salt bath maybe too soon after which made my stomach feel a bit upset. I didn't feel the same headachey/tiredness though so maybe the bath was just not a good place for digesting. I noticed I had a bunch of new acne this morning though, that could also be a sign of an egg intolerance. I honestly wish it would be just a bit clearer and maybe I would get hives or something so it was really obvious...

For dinner this week I have been enjoying a delicious beef stew that I made in the crockpot on Monday! It was pretty simple to make I ended up adding green beans and peas because there weren't any veggies in the stew. I have been looking forward to my dinners all week with this stew!


No comments:

Post a Comment