The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Reintroduction Day 13: 03/01/14

I'm actually glad to be on a break from testing foods after the last four days. My skin is getting worse and I just feel out of whack. I can't wait to just eat clean this weekend and get back to feeling great.

Today I am making sweet potato fries in the oven which are super easy and delicious! I like to cut mine in circles because I think it is easier than cutting them into fries. I just baked these at 350 for about 30 minutes flipping them in the middle. Make sure to put some olive oil on them to keep them from getting too crispy, although I like it when they turn into chips!


No comments:

Post a Comment