The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Friday, March 14, 2014

Reintroduction Day 16: 03/04/14

I can already tell that corn is not going to be a winner this week. Getting into bed tonight my joints and my back just feel so achey, like stiff and uncomfortable. Blah. I did enjoy eating popcorn last night and tortilla chips during lunch, but not enough to justify this. I have also noticed that this week so far I am having a lot more cravings for snacks. After eating a meal, I am not really satisfied and I just want to keep snacking and eating. Testing these foods has really thrown me off my regular diet and it's no fun! 

Today, after class, I had a nice healthy snack! Apple slices with almond butter spread on them! It was really yummy, I love almond butter on anything! I could just camp out with a jar and a spoon and be in almond butter heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment