The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Elimination: Day 3 1/29/14

Everything's chugging along with the diet. I feel even more pressured now, for some reason, to eat three meals a day around the same time. I get really stressed out on the days that back to back classes might prevent me from eating lunch in the noon hour. It seems kind of silly but since I am already doing such crazy things and changing my diet I think the least I can do for myself is not skip meals. I've come up with some creative ways of eating lunch at the right time though, like putting soup in a travel mug. Hopefully in week 2 I will have more of a rhythm down and things will go smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment