The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Elimination: Day 1 1/27/14

Today was a hectic day because it was the first day of the semester, but I managed to stick to my diet! I even had time to make Kale and Lentil Soup between classes so that if was all ready at dinner time. Before I had dinner I was really craving sugar! That has been the hardest to give up so far! After eating I wasn't craving sugar anymore, but then around 9:00 I was in a snacking mood so I ate some rice cakes and Good Beans (which are my new favorite snack!). Overall it was a good first day, not very different from how I had been eating at home. Definitely different than how I ate last semester (buying boxes of chocolates, frozen yogurt and chick fil a on a weekly basis).

No comments:

Post a Comment