The name "My Unbreakable Recipe Box" comes from seeing generations of family members who have broken recipe boxes that are too precious to replace. Of course I have my own (already broken) recipe box which will always have a special place in my kitchen, but this one will never break.

To find more of my interests and recipe recommendations, follow me on Pinterest!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Reintroduction Day 19: 03/07/14

Finally a day without any testing! Nearly froze to death waiting for the bus at the grocery store, but made it back with a week's worth of elimination diet food. I don't want to continue feeling awful after I eat things so I want to just go back to eating what made me feel so good!

 Here is a delicious roasted vegetable dinner that I had one night this week. Just drizzle some vegetables with oil and a little salt, they are so delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment